Our COVID-19 Safety Plan: Protecting you, our team and community
What to do before and when you arrive at our clinic
- If you have a fever, breathing difficulties, breathlessness, cough, sore throat, fatigue or tiredness , we ask you to call the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
- We ask all patients to arrive at the clinic, at the time of their appointment and no earlier. If you do arrive early, please wait in your car to reduce the chance of breaching social distancing recommendations.
- When you enter and exit the clinic, please ensure you use our sanitising station, which will be clearly seen as you walk into the reception area.
- Unless absolutely necessary or there is an under-age patient (under 16 years of age) please do not come to the clinic with a family member, partner or friend. We are trying to reduce overall numbers in the clinic at any one time as a precaution to ensure everyone’s safety.
COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures we are taking include:
- Pre-screening all patients via SMS on the morning of your appointment to ensure they are not at high risk of contracting the virus
- Reduce breaches in social distancing recommendations – sneeze guard at reception desk, changes to seating arrangements in waiting areas, social distancing signage.
- Wiping down tables, desks, chairs and door handles between each patient
- Multiple sanitising stations around the clinic
- Practitioners thoroughly washing hands between each patient
- All linen/towels used in treatment room are to be changed after each client
- Disposable face towels to be used on treatment tables and disposable hand towels for drying hands.
- All practitioners wearing approved surgical masks and eye protection at all times in clinic.
- All patients to wear a face mask at all times when in the clinic and during your treatment
- All patients will be temperature checked prior to their appointment and asked to sanitise there hands with entry and exit.
- On entering the clinic, please allow our receptionist or your practitioner to perform a very simple and quick temperature check using our infrared thermometer to ensure it is safe to have you attend your appointment
- If you are found to have a temperature that is over 38 degrees, we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment
- If your temperature is between 37.4 and 38 degrees, we will ask you to step outside for 2 minutes to allow your body temperature to cool down before re-testing. If your temperature comes down, treatment can proceed as usual.
Thank you, stay safe everyone