Kinesiology may be understood as a system of natural health care which combines muscle monitoring with the principles of Chinese medicine to assess energy and body function, applying a range of gentle yet powerful healing techniques to improve health, wellbeing and vitality.
Kinesiology is: –
- comprehensive and wholistic natural therapy and combines the wisdom of both eastern and western traditions.
- a feedback tool that enables a person to assess and upgrade their performance in all areas.
- the science of energy balancing and is grounded in the study of anatomy and physiology.
- uses muscles as monitors of stress and imbalance within the body.
- enables people to detect and correct various imbalances that may relate to stress, nutrition, learning problems, minor injuries, and other issues they meet in their daily life.
- a tool which allows you to enhance your performance in every aspect of your life. Kinesiology can enhance learning in adults and children.
- boosts sports performance.
- can make positive changes to your health.
- helps you to determine things (eg. a food or shampoo etc.) that trigger allergic or a sensitivity reaction
- can help you with your finances and decision-making.
- is a communication tool because it can help you communicate better with yourself and others
- Muscle Monitoring accesses information often not available to the conscious mind.